A spotlight on Phoenix Pathology
Phoenix Pathology is the only independent pathology laboratory on Harley Street, based at number 25 Harley Street and is part of the Phoenix Hospital Group that currently leads 9 Harley Street, 25 Harley Street, Weymouth Street Hospital and Phoenix Hospital Chelmsford.
The importance of pathology
Pathology is essential to providing high-quality care, and to achieving a diagnosis in most hospital patients. It is a vital component in detecting many conditions, such as early cancer detection.
What can you expect at Phoenix Pathology?
At Phoenix Pathology, the Nurses are UKAS accredited to collect COVID-19 swabs, as well as expert Phlebotomists, and in addition, you can expect extended opening hours to suit the needs of all patients.
For the majority of tests, Phoenix Pathology delivers same-day results, however if there are any ever issues, you will have direct contact details to senior scientists within the lab to update and correct any concerns.
Each clinic and Doctor has their own pathology requirements and specific lab tests which are required for their area of practice, therefore we will tailor pathology profiles to your clinic’s needs. These tailored profiles deliver significant savings to you and your patients.
What services you can find at Phoenix Pathology?
Phoenix Pathology offers the following services:
- Tests in all disciplines you may require
- Well Woman and Well Man profiles at very competitive prices, without compromising the quality of our services.
- Quality assurance from internationally recognised schemes
- Most routine reports are delivered within 2 hours.
- We provide sample pick up from your clinic if required
- Phlebotomy services at 25 Harley Street with minimal waiting time and registered nurses
- Luxurious ‘Harley Street’ waiting area.
Phoenix Pathology is an excellent independent alternative to the existing pathology providers and we would be delighted to show you around the lab and arrange specific discounted pricing for your patients.
More information about Phoenix Hospital Group
- Phoenix Hospital Group works with London’s most renowned and leading consultants and specialists. All healthcare professionals treating patients have fulfilled rigorous eligibility criteria to ensure patients receive the highest possible standard of care.
- Phoenix Hospital Group currently comprises four state-of-the-art medical centres; the Weymouth Street Hospital, 9 Harley Street, 25 Harley Street and the newly acquired Phoenix Hospital Chelmsford.
- Weymouth Street Hospital is situated between Harley Street and Marylebone High Street in the heart of Central London. The hospital provides a wide range of surgical and medical care across a number of specialties including ENT, Maxillo-facial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Gynaecology and Urology. The Hospital is one of the UK’s most luxurious independent hospitals providing first class healthcare treatment.
- 9 Harley Street and 25 Harley Street are one stop diagnostic and treatment centres providing state-of-the-art diagnostic investigations and outpatient services including health screening and wellbeing services. The diagnostic services include MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X-ray, DEXA scanning, Cardiology, a state of the art blood sciences laboratory and a range of nurse-led services working in conjunction with many top medical specialists. A wide range of the country’s leading consultants base their clinics here.
- Phoenix Hospital Chelmsford, which previously traded as the Baddow Hospital, is an elective surgery hospital which undertakes and has established a strong presence and excellent reputation in a range of services including cosmetic surgery, gynaecology, urology, general surgery, ENT, foot and ankle and pain management. It provides a high quality, patient centric approach to patients in the Essex area.
Would you like more information about joining Doctify? Please click here.
You can book an appointment by clicking below.